Sunday, May 1, 2011

No Expensive Camera Necessary

I used to have a lot of photography equipment, two digital SLRs, a medium format film camera, tripods, and studio lighting equipment.  The economy turned bad and I had to sell all of it. 

Now the only equipment I have is the camera in my iPhone.  I recently upgraded to the iPhone 4 which has 5 megapixel resolution. My old iPhone 3G only had 2 megapixel resolution, but I have some pretty decent shots from the 3G.


The photo above is the first landscape photograph I took with my iPhone 3G. It was on S Y Camp Road near Deckers, Colorado, just as a storm was approaching.  If you look very closely, you can see a fly fisherman at work.

Here is another from the same location.


If you have found other iPhone photographs that you would consider to be fine art, please post the links in a comment.


No comments:

Post a Comment